- All Awards are Announced at the Award Session 2016-12-4
- VRCAI 2016 Conference Program is Updated 2016-11-13
- VRCAI 2016 Accepted Papers is Listed 2016-10-25
- VRCAI 2016 is Listed in SIGGRAPH Calendar 2016-10-15
VRCAI Symposium on VR Culture and Heritage 2016-09-17
- Paper Submission Deadline is Extended 2016-09-15
- An Interview With Wouter van Joolingen 2016-09-08
- VRCAI 2016 is Listed in ACM Conferences 2016-08-25
- An Interview With Daniel Thalmann 2016-08-15
- An Interview With Judy Brown 2016-08-11
- 3rd Aisa-Europe Sym. on Simulation & Seroius Game 2016-08-10
The 15th ACM SIGGRAPH International Conference on Virtual-Reality Continuum and its Applications in Industry (VRCAI 2016) will be held on 3-4 December 2016 in Zhuhai, China. This year, the conference will take place just before SIGGRAPH Asia 2016, which will be held on 5-8 December in Macao. Zhuhai is one of premier tourist destinations and most livable cities in China. It is located on the southern coast of Guangdong province and very close to Hong Kong and Macao.
An exciting VRCAI 2016 awaits participants from both academia and industry all over the world, where state-of-the-art technologies and innovative applications in the Virtual Reality Continuum (VRC) will be explored and presented. Spanning across next-generation info communication environments like Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Virtuality (AV), Augmented Reality (AR) and Mixed Reality (MR), VRC is key in the way we define and interact, with and within, our virtual and physical worlds. Advances in research and novel applications in this field have revolutionized much of our leisure activities, making them more appealing and fun. Just as significantly, these advances provide the foundation for more effective interactivity in work and learning-related activities.
A Best Paper Award, a Best Application Award and a Best Poster Award will be announced at VRCAI 2016.
All accepted papers will be published in the ACM Digital Library (EI-indexed).
Special Issue in Journals
Selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their manuscripts for publication in special sessions of the following journals(will be updated continually):
- Computer Animation and Virtual Worlds (SCI-indexed)
- Presence (SCI-indexed)
- Interactive Learning Environments(SSCI-indexed)(see:Call for papers)
Paper submission:15 September 2016 25 September 2016 Poster/Demo submission:
1 November 2016 6 November 2016
Paper acceptance notification: 15 October 2016 25 October 2016
Poster/Demo acceptance notification:
5 November 2016 9 November 2016
30 October 2016 10 November 2016
Early registration closed: 10 November 2016
Conference: 3-4 December 2016
Subscribe our Wechat and you will get latest information about VRCAI 2016.